Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Nemo




I feel honored to have experienced my first nor'easter. I feel like it's a right of passage to becoming a real New Yorker.

It started Friday morning and watching the storm move in from the 21st floor of our office building was crazy. Most people went about work as usual since this is pretty standard apparently.

But by 3pm, trains and ferries were closing, Bloomberg addressed the little Nemo and we were all allowed to go home.

I immediately headed to Brooklyn to spend the snow storm with Molly and her roomies. I wasn't facing Nemo by myself!

Red wine was drank, french onion dip was inhaled and pizza was ordered. It was SO windy and the definition of a blizzard.

By Saturday morning it was all done! The streets were cleared and it was back to business as usual.

I just love being snowed in with friends and family. #goodtimes #snowday

Nemo
Nemo 2.0
Nemo day 1

Nemo day 2

Nemo day 3

xxoo, your snow bunny Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment